Copy Facebook Leads into Constant Contact List

SOLVED
Go to solution
District60
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi Everyone, I am running Facebook Ads using Meta Business Suite and want to automate sending first email to the generated leads. My Facebook Page is linked to Constant Contact. But as I am not posting my Ads from Constant Contact, is there a way for me to integrate generated leads automatically to a List? Thank you so much for the assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @District60 ,

Facebook should have a way for you to export the contacts. Once you have the file, you can import it into your Constant Contact account.

Keep in mind, welcome emails won't trigger off of manual list additions, so you'll need to make sure the automation setup for the list you're adding to is a List-Join type. Once your automation is active, then you'd upload your contacts file to the list associated with the automation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @District60 ,

Facebook should have a way for you to export the contacts. Once you have the file, you can import it into your Constant Contact account.

Keep in mind, welcome emails won't trigger off of manual list additions, so you'll need to make sure the automation setup for the list you're adding to is a List-Join type. Once your automation is active, then you'd upload your contacts file to the list associated with the automation. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST