[Feb 1, 2024 RESOLVED] Site-Wide Issues (See Top Answer)

Myotronics
Campaign Contributor

Why has the website Home page said "We are currently experiencing a system issue resulting in users being unable to edit, create and send campaigns to segments. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible." for the last day and a half?

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Update: The server load issues have been resolved, emails are sending as expected, and the UI issues caused by this specific outage are no longer present.

Hello everyone,

Our devs are working to address the issues affecting the entire system today, and will be updating the Status page accordingly. We will respond to the thread once the issue is considered resolved by the devs. 

24 REPLIES 24
MichelleF753
Campaign Collaborator

This is ridiculous. Its the 1st day of the month when newsletters get sent and we all know timing of these letters and when they get opened matter.  

MVR_Comm
Rookie

Anyone have any info on this? Currently unable to even create an email, let alone send it.

NatalieR004
Rookie

Constant errors not letting me send saying I need to verify emails, for that authentication stuff. I was already authenticated and nothing is in my inbox from CC. Is the whole system down?

SIR_State
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes
During the last day or so I've not been able to edit my latest message. I keep getting an error message that says (roughly 'Try again later'. This has been on and off all the time. It means a mailing I must get out is now delayed as my collaborators can't get feedback on their suggestions and I can't make edits without waiting for varying amounts of time: 10s of minutes to several hours. When will regular service be available?
JenMcDonald
Rookie
0 Votes
I have two landing pages that are showing active, but when I click on the links, it gives me the error of: Oops. We can't find the page you're looking for. Has this happened to anyone else?
HadiM8
Rookie
We are not able to send any emails, can someone call us to walk us thru the process of fixing this ? Thank You
TonyB3032
Rookie
I'm still can't properly edit a campaign that needs to go out today – especially removing items. Anyone else still having similar problems? Are there any work arounds?
CarolM609
Rookie
When I log in, I see a blank pop up with an "x" in the upper right corner. The rest of the page is greyed out and I can't click on anything. I can't dismiss the popup and I can't interact with my constant contact interface at all. Anyone else have this issue?
BrianW1301
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

Yes, I am having this issue, as well. It seems CC is having issues across the board.

Ofc_MinistersCouncil
Rookie
0 Votes
HELP! I keep getting this message: "Unable to save campaign (try modifying message settings first)" I have no idea how to modify the message settings first. Thank you
BrianW1301
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
When I signed in today, a blank, white box blocks my access to my directory. I cannot dismiss it and there is no text within the box and it completely prevents me from doing anything. I suspect it has to do with the "ccsend" update (which I had planned to deal with today because my tech person has not gotten back to me about the domain self-authentication). I have cleared my cache, restarted the browser with no success. Please advise as I have a campaign to send out ASAP.
BAdranly
Rookie
0 Votes
Please advise when the delay in sending emails issues will be fixed.
LisaL102
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes
Was anyone able to find out when this will be fixed? I had a problem a few weeks ago too with this. Created an email campaign in my saved template, published it and it looked good. But when I sent it, the template was not updated and it had the "instructions on how to write a post" on it. Sent it out to 5000 people and looked like an idiot.
LaurelG63
Rookie

When will the system issues be resolved? I am getting weird error messages and I cannot send out my campaign. HELP US!

MichelleF753
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Same.  This is not good timing for this problem.  

HarvardBioethics
Marketing Expert
0 Votes

I'm also experiencing this. We can't "modify message settings" as mentioned in the error, since the message settings have disappeared from the top of the email editor. I've closed out of Chrome, reopened Chrome, re-logged in, re-opened up my newsletter (multiple times now), and still experience this.

JennyC342
Campaign Expert
I'm getting this error when I try to do anything: Unable to save campaign (try modifying message settings first) I was told by a Chat agent that this is widespread. Any ideas when it will be resolved?
HarvardBioethics
Marketing Expert
0 Votes

Same here! I also can't copy campaigns: "Copy failed. Please try again." Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 12.34.49 PM.png

DebR252
Rookie
My newsletter is due today, but when I try to send it, I get "Unable to save campaign (try modifying message settings first)" Is this part of the issues you have been having?
JennyC342
Campaign Expert

I'm getting the same error. I was told it's a widespread issue.

BrianW1301
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

I don't even have access to my directory. A blank white box is blocking my access.  Probably an issue with the "ccsend" update?

TheresaP359
Rookie
0 Votes
My sign-up form on my website has not worked in over a week. Keep getting the error message "Operation timed out, please try again." I've contacted CC they said they would email me and have not. Does anyone have this issue on your forms? You might want to check it.
LisaL102
Campaign Contributor

Time to get a refund!   We pay for this!  

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Update: The server load issues have been resolved, emails are sending as expected, and the UI issues caused by this specific outage are no longer present.

Hello everyone,

Our devs are working to address the issues affecting the entire system today, and will be updating the Status page accordingly. We will respond to the thread once the issue is considered resolved by the devs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST