[Feb 10, 2024, see top answer] Accounts Mistakenly Deactivated

MichelleM242
Rookie
0 Votes

I tried logging in this morning and it says my account has been deactivated. I used the service to send an email yesterday. Anyone else having this issue? I tried calling but am not able to get through on the phone

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone,

An issue occurred where some accounts were mistakenly deactivated. Our Compliance and Billing teams are working to determine the accounts affected, however for quicker manual reactivation I'd advise calling our Billing team for further assistance. 

Once the Community & Social Care team receives confirmation the issue's been resolved, we'll update this thread accordingly. 

3 REPLIES 3
BSFA
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

I am also having the same issue. When I call and try to enter my account phone # it says it is not recognized. 

BSFA
Brand Visionary
0 Votes

I have to think something is wrong with Constant Contact. At times the login-screen flashes between the deactivation notice and a blank login screen as though there is a glitch. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

An issue occurred where some accounts were mistakenly deactivated. Our Compliance and Billing teams are working to determine the accounts affected, however for quicker manual reactivation I'd advise calling our Billing team for further assistance. 

Once the Community & Social Care team receives confirmation the issue's been resolved, we'll update this thread accordingly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (62%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST