Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Generating Event Report - Registrant Details - Excel

AnnMarieML_IDAGA
Rookie
0 Votes
I am used to creating events in the Legacy system. I had to use the new system since our events are happening in Sept and October. I have had registrants register and want to share with the team. I have learned that there is no way to set up notifications when someone registers, so I resigned myself to having to send Excel Reports to the team. Unfortunately, a "full report" isn't full - and there is no way to customize the report. A report provides none of the details my team members need to know to carry out their responsibilities. It appears to me that I have to click on EACH registrant for their details to pop us - and not even pop up in a way for me to copy and paste. I think this means I have to take a photo or screenshot of each. This is going to take me forever. Please tell me I am missing something and help me understand what I can do! Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AnnMarieML_IDAGA. What information was missing from the full report? I did a full export of one of your events and all of the registrants' information is showing. I had to scroll over to find some of the fields. 

You can create a custom report from the Exports tab under the event but it only includes a few fields. There are plans to expand this reporting to include other fields but we don't have a date as to when this will be released.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AnnMarieML_IDAGA
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you!  I see now Full Report --- and see to view all that information, I need to scroll very far to the right.
I saw yesterday that CC is saying we will soon be losing access totally to Legacy. It's a shame that CC doesn't provide estimated roll out dates for features.  I also wish CC would not ask us to migrate over from Legacy without having everything ready with the new version. 
Email 3/1/24: 

"On April 1, 2024, our original events tool will no longer be active. We recommend that you migrate to our new Events 2.0 tool before April 1. ... "    "All events left in the original tool after April 1 will have read-only capabilities, with only the ability to export historical events data."

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (76%)

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST