Images not displaying when creating a CC email in Google Chrome

lwvncsmc
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I've been having an issue when creating emails in Google Chrome. Frequently an image I've inserted does not display. When I use Firefox I do not have this issue. Are others experiencing this? Is CC aware of the problem and working on a fix?

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @lwvncsmc ,

It sounds like there's an issue with how Chrome is caching that image, so I'd recommend clearing your Chrome cache and fully exiting the program. Once you've done that, are you able to login and see the image as it's supposed to appear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
lwvncsmc
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Clearing cache and restarting Chrome did not solve the problem - images still aren't displaying but they show up when viewed in Firefox.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Do they show up when you login to the site in Chrome's incognito mode, or when you disable all extensions/addons on your version of Chrome?

William A
lwvncsmc
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

They don't show up in Incognito mode either. I have the following extensions: Dashlane, Google Docs offline, Grammarly and Application Launcher for Drive. When I disable those, more of the images show up, but there is still one image not displaying.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

At this point, the only other thing I can suggest is making sure your Chrome is 100% up-to-date, and fully clearing out the cookies for constantcontact.com on Chrome. If that still hasn't alleviated your issue, then your only other options would be to reach out to Chrome for further troubleshooting, or to try calling our general support to see if live troubleshooting with screensharing your Constant Contact tab can catch anything causing the issue.

William A
lwvncsmc
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks for your input on this. I'm going to continue using Firefox with Constant Contact as I don't have time to spend on more troubleshooting right now. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST