Landing Page - where do I see the information filled in.

CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi, Just sent out a campaign with a form. It has a comments section in it. Where do I find the filled in form information?

10 REPLIES 10
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CascadeAustralia ,

The reporting for landing pages is recorded in their individual reporting pages. Simply navigate to the landing page you linked to in the email, and click its name to view its stats.

For visual guidance and other info on lead gen landing pages' reporting, make sure to check out our article on the topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks William, Do I have to 'upgrade to export' to see form details? I don't need the stats but the actual information typed into the "comments field" on my form. I have read that this is not available? Is that true?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

That's for advanced email stats. Your landing page isn't really collecting anything that isn't either a standard contact field (name, email address, etc.) or a custom field (i.e. your 'comments' field). You can view the Comments fields in the landing page's report, or on the contacts page, when you click to view or export the contacts.

William A
CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

I'm sorry William but you can not see any details only stats.

CascadeAustralia_0-1702008564604.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Did you click the numbers for the submissions to see what your signees actually submitted? Or, did you go to the Contacts page to see what your signees submitted?

William A
CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

If you click on the numbers under campaign you see 3 lines and get asked to upgrade and like you said, that will not help. See below.

You can not get anything from this page.

In contacts yes you can see the comment if you click on the individual and I can filter to on 'source' for new subscriptions but not for updated info.

- 11 New contacts - I can filter by source in contacts to get names.

- 38 Updated contacts - no list given? Unless you pay$$ is that correct?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Are your contacts not showing their lists on their main details page - the first page you should see when clicking their names?

Are you not able to see the contacts in the lists you have within your account?

Please keep in mind when posting screencaps, you must cover any sensitive info for your contacts, such as names or email addresses. Otherwise, please engage our phone or chat support, or social media DMs, to securely provide your contacts' details if necessary for torubleshooting. Posting contacts' details on this public forum is against our Community Terms and Guidelines.

William A
CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

William I think you are missing the point here. I have my email lists yes. I used one list to send out EDM which had a landing page form to be filled in see below.

Now I have the results telling me that I had 49 submissions. Great. 11 are new contacts that I can find in a round about way. 38 have filled in the form and show up on this page as updated contacts. I assume they are on the original EDM and have just filled in the form. These 38 contacts I can not get a list!! How do I get these names so I can send out the promised parcel??

CascadeAustralia_0-1702430210360.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can click the numbers in your lead generation landing page's report to view the contacts that match up with those reports - the new contacts and the updated contacts. I can confirm this is possible on your plan because I just checked in your account, and was able to click both numbers to view those report drilldowns. When you select an individual contact, you can see their full details, including whatever they might've entered for any of the custom fields on the landing page.

Every sign up form, including lead generation landing pages, needs a list assigned to it before it can be made active. If you cannot remember the list assigned to your landing page, you can normally view this on the LP's report. Contact lists are hosted on the Contacts tab of your account. When you click the list's name on the Contacts page, you can view all the contacts assigned to it, and their associated contact fields. You can send emails to this list as expected.

_______

With that said, if you originally had a list assigned, then deleted that list after publishing the form, it will result in the contact submissions not being placed in any list. Otherwise, I'd have no idea how you could've initially published the LP, since it should error out until a list is selected.

Based on your LP's reporting, this would be the situation you're in. Luckily, it's really simple to resolve this by doing the following:

1. Go to your LP's contact drilldowns (what shows your contacts when you click on a number in the report), and click the top-most checkmark box to select-all.
  2. Click the Actions button at the top of the drilldown, select Add to List.
  3. Create a new list, and give it a fitting name. After giving it the name, confirm the addition of your contacts to that list.
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other drilldown.
  5. Edit your landing page, and assign a list to it via the Settings. Select the list you just added the contacts to.

landing page adds.png

LP edit.png

LP settings.png

That list will now be available for you to view and manage, as well as send to.

William A
CascadeAustralia
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Thanks William,

The first link is great and confirmed what I was doing in the first place. Unfortunately you are incorrect about my plan rights. I am on the Lite Plan and can not get access to the list names. One big circle. I have worked around it I think by using the full contact list and pulling the names by the date that they clicked after my campaign sent date. Not precise but it is something or I could upgrade and spend more money.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Not confident at all (82%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST