Logo - Landing and Event Page

Living_Out_Loud_Creations
Rookie
0 Votes
I am brand new here. I have my logo uploaded to my branding but it is not showing up on my event and/or landing page. Is there something I am missing?
12 REPLIES 12
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Living_Out_Loud_Creations ,

You can also insert your logo anywhere an image could be inserted. Simply click the placeholder and select Replace to open your Library to either select or upload an image to put in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Living_Out_Loud_Creations
Rookie
0 Votes

I have my logo uploaded in my branding section. On the landing page it is showing "Your Logo" but there is nowhere that I can find to add the image of my logo. I have added a snip of the page I am talking about. I am wondering if my logo won't show until I purchase a plan? I am new and experimenting with the trial before I purchase.

Thank you in advance!

Stacy RitchieScreenshot 2023-10-14 075627.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You'd click the big gray box that says + Choose Image, and then select your image from the Library, or upload it from that pop-up. For step-by-step instructions and visual guidance on setting up your event's basics, please see this article

click insert image.PNG

insert image library.PNG

William A
Robinmsf
Marketing Legend

This still doesn't remove the part that says "Your Logo"

Robinmsf_0-1697756807700.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

You can further edit your landing page after activating your event setup. 

Capture.PNG

William A
TheDCArts
Rookie

I'm having the exact same problem, even though my logo shows up when I go to edit it.

JenniferC413
Rookie

Hello! I am also having this same problem. Our logo is present when I edit the landing page but, when I go to preview it or look at it live, it still says Your Logo. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferC413 ,

I just checked your event, and it does not show "Your Logo" on the event's landing page, nor on its registration page. 

William A
DianaS30
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I can not get my logo to appear. 

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 2.05.15 PM.png

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @DianaS30 ,

I checked your event, and the logo is displaying as expected on your event's landing page. Did you resolve the issue on your own, or were you still needing assistance regarding your logo in your event?

William A
DianaS30
Rookie
0 Votes

It is there now. However, it might be a refreshing or caching issue. I can attest, I tried for 20 minutes and it did not appear. When I just re-logged in, the logo is now appearing.  

HarvardBioethics
Marketing Expert

I'm having the same issue. I guess I'll log out, wait some time, and then log back in..? I'm accessing Constant Contact in Google Chrome on a MacBook Pro with Ventura 13.6.1.

EDIT: Oh my, I had to click around and search to find the spot to edit the landing page separately: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/email-digital-marketing/articles/KnowledgeBase/49479-Creat...

That is not intuitive, especially as you're creating the event.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST