More Detailed Reporting

BSOM
Rookie
0 Votes

Under reporting, it would be nice to see which contacts from which contact lists have opened my emails. I have my customers and sales leads categorized for sending specific emails. I have my leads further categorized based on progression through the sales process, and would like to know which leads are opening my emails that I send to ALL. Thanks!

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @BSOM ,

You can attain these more narrow metrics for contacts that fit the criteria by utilizing segmentation. You can setup your segment criteria to be based on list membership (the specific list of contacts you want to see) and contact activity (opens, clicking emails, did not opens, etc.) Segments can be added to lists, sent directly to, and exported.

For a full rundown of how contact segmentation works, make sure to check out our article on the topic

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @BSOM ,

You can attain these more narrow metrics for contacts that fit the criteria by utilizing segmentation. You can setup your segment criteria to be based on list membership (the specific list of contacts you want to see) and contact activity (opens, clicking emails, did not opens, etc.) Segments can be added to lists, sent directly to, and exported.

For a full rundown of how contact segmentation works, make sure to check out our article on the topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
BSOM
Rookie
0 Votes

I messed with the segments a little bit and couldn't figure out what I wanted it to do for me. Attached screenshots are what my idea is. Just add the extra column, or allow the user to add custom columns to display more of the contacts' information. Unless there's a way to do this that I'm overlooking somehow... I haven't really looked that hard, just felt like it should already be an available option. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST