Looking for feedback and advice before sending your latest email, newsletter, or campaign?

Most engaged contacts export - add a field?

SOLVED
Go to solution
RagnarB
Rookie
0 Votes

I'd like to be able to export my most engaged contact list and have a column that shows the % of engagement, so I can sort it based on the most engaged.

Currently, I can't find  that option so if I want to make a segment of (or an email to),  contacts who engage with the previous campaigns more than 80% of the time, I have to manually go through every client to see that data. 

Is there something in the exporting option (engagement % field) that I am missing?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RagnarB ,

We don't track metrics for % of engagement from contacts, nor have any inherent system for ranking the contacts based on engagement. Engagement levels are unique to accounts and recalculated each week based on the number of emails sent from it, which of its contacts that have targeted for each mailing, the email open rates, and the email click rate. For more info on how engagement metrics and segmenting work, as well as insight on what you can do to re-engage the least engaged, I'd recommend going through this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @RagnarB ,

We don't track metrics for % of engagement from contacts, nor have any inherent system for ranking the contacts based on engagement. Engagement levels are unique to accounts and recalculated each week based on the number of emails sent from it, which of its contacts that have targeted for each mailing, the email open rates, and the email click rate. For more info on how engagement metrics and segmenting work, as well as insight on what you can do to re-engage the least engaged, I'd recommend going through this article.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
DanP425
Rookie
0 Votes

I am also interested in a way to export engagement data in bulk. I can click on an individual contact to see his/her average open rate and average click rate. I can also see whether that contact opened or clicked on each of my last 100 emails. Since that info is tracked, can Constant Contact find a way to export it? I would like to download a spreadsheet with that data and sort it to find our absolutely least engaged contacts. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST