Multiple Accounts

CustomerCareInsuredTitles
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

We had to change from one account to two with the new domain authentication changes. Somehow, I was removed as Account Owner, and I am not able to see manage access. How can I change from account manager to account owner?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CustomerCareInsuredTitles ,

I'm seeing two users currently on the account this Community profile is connected to, and they're using the same domain for their roles' addresses. Are you sure you're looking at the correct account, or logging into the correct user profile?

If you need to recover the username or reset the password for a login, you can do so from the login page as long as you know / have access to that login's associated email address. If you cannot gain access to the account owner's login (including MFA), and no transfer was done before their departure, then you'd need to call support for secure account ownership transfer assistance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
CustomerCareInsuredTitles
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I have two accounts. This is my brand new account for our domain Insured Titles. The account we started with was renamed for our domain Flying S Title & Escrow. It's the Flying S account that I was removed from being owner of the account.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST