Sending forms through email

SOLVED
Go to solution
ICRCC
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello -I need to send out a form to my community for a questionnaire. How do I send it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ICRCC ,

Depending on how you're wanting to manage the submissions, or what you already have done, you can either:

• Host it on a site dedicated to questionnaires, and link to that in your email.
  • Recreate the questionnaire in the Survey Page builder, make it live, then share that via your email.
  • Include a physical form as an image or linked document for your contacts to download, fill out, and send back / print and send on their end.

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

Survey page reporting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ICRCC ,

Depending on how you're wanting to manage the submissions, or what you already have done, you can either:

• Host it on a site dedicated to questionnaires, and link to that in your email.
  • Recreate the questionnaire in the Survey Page builder, make it live, then share that via your email.
  • Include a physical form as an image or linked document for your contacts to download, fill out, and send back / print and send on their end.

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

Survey page reporting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST