Using a role email in From or Reply-To

SOLVED
Go to solution
District18
Campaign Expert
0 Votes

I already have some role email addresses verified on my account, but cannot add some others. I want to be able to use one (unverified) role email address (newseditor@) in the Reply-To field for some emails, and another (unverified) role email address (webmaster@) in the From and Reply-To fields for some other emails. The reason is to avoid exposing the personal email addresses tied to those role email addresses. (There is only one person tied to each.) However, the people tied to those role email addresses are not getting the verification email from ConstantContact. Help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @District18 ,

I'd recommend going through our main article on using role addresses, as this affects both the addresses we allow to be verified on the account, as well as what addresses we will send emails to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @District18 ,

I'd recommend going through our main article on using role addresses, as this affects both the addresses we allow to be verified on the account, as well as what addresses we will send emails to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST