What are some professional salutations to use for email?

Abigail_S
Administrator

I am looking to jazz up my salutations and really engage with my customers. What are some of the best email salutations to use that are professional and fun? 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris-S
Administrator

I'd say this would vary depending on your business and industry. There are some good recommendations on Memorable Email Sign-Offs: A Beginner’s Guide.

Some Ideas for a Newsletter

1. Hey there, [Newsletter Name] Fam!
  2. Greetings, [Newsletter Name] Squad!
  3. Hello, [Newsletter Name] Tribe!

If it's for a promotion or sale:

1. Hey Savvy Shopper!
  2. Greetings, Discount Diva!
  3. What's kickin', Coupon King/Queen?

If it's for a donation request:

1. Hey Generous Soul!
  2. Greetings, Philanthropy Partner!
  3. What's up, Kindhearted Contributor?
  4. Howdy, Donation Dynamo!

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Chris laid out some good ones, but here's a few more (not tailored to any specific industry):

1. Exciting news for you, [Name]!

2. [Name], great to reach out to you!

3. Hi [Name], ready for some great news?

4. [Name], here's your sunshine for the day!

5. [Name], waving a virtual hello your way!

I think the important takeaway is that each one indicates you should use dynamic personalization to include the contact's name in the subject line. I feel like they wouldn't hit the same if they were impersonal. What do you think?

Elevate your marketing with Constant Contact's Professional Design Services! From eye-catching email templates to custom branding and social media graphics, our professional design services are tailored to boost your business's impact and engagement.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST