In the old contact management system, we could see where the errors were with a mailing list upload. Now, on the activity screen, none of that information is available. Likewise, when you go to the list, none of it is available there.
It is my understanding that these "activity page email errors" will not appear in the Sent email details, because they are quarantined before ever being added to the mailing list.
How are we supposed to keep our lists clean and remove the unsubscribes from list uploads if you don't tell us what the quarantined email addresses are? Please add back the capability to see those addresses - so we don't attempt to spam anybody (as we promise with your agreement).
... View more
As part of the transition, we lost some very useful tracking capabilities. Please, please, please restore them! Here are the most vital items which need to be reinstated:
1) After contact list upload, viewable list of EMAILS who had errors - including the reason they were removed
2) Date a person unsubscribed. We tried going into Unsubscribe list and exporting it. The date updated is NOT the date they unsubscribed, instead it is the date we uploaded their email as part of a new list. We need the date unsubscribed.
3) Any notes a person left when they unsubscribed are also missing.
4) Under the specific contact, please restore log of emails opened and emails sent. Until we "send" a contact a new message NONE of their information appears. This means, if a person unsubscribed, we have no idea from what email or when since there is no email history available (nor would there be in the future since we cannot send them any messages to make this field active again).
5) Please make email history clickable (to preview of email sent) as well as sortable by A) opened/sent dates; date email was sent.
This new set-up may be great for companies who want to use Constant Contact as their primary contact management system (CMS), but I think you are forgetting about the customers that make up the base of your business - which cross many different industries and require CMS programs that can handle many more details than the email blast/event rsvp basics that Constant Contact can. This loss of vital reporting capabilities hinders our abilities to keep our Industry-Based CMS up to date, and may impact our ability to keep our business with ConstantContact.
... View more