Difference between landing page and campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
BernhardK5
Consulting & Training

Difference between landing page and campaign

I do not fully understand / grasp the difference between landing page and a campaign... what is the actual benefit of creating a landing page versus creating a campaign? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_D

Hello @BernhardK5 ,

A landing page is a type of campaign. Campaigns include emails, surveys, social posts, automation series, etc.

A landing page is like a little single-page website that can be used for provide easily accessible redirect links, various bits of information, sign-up forms, online store specials, etc. A landing page wouldn't really replace the other campaign types, as each campaign type serves a separate service.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BernhardK5 ,

A landing page is a type of campaign. Campaigns include emails, surveys, social posts, automation series, etc.

A landing page is like a little single-page website that can be used for provide easily accessible redirect links, various bits of information, sign-up forms, online store specials, etc. A landing page wouldn't really replace the other campaign types, as each campaign type serves a separate service.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

View solution in original post