Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Add Additional Criteria for Segments

We should be able to have more than one criteria of each type to create a segment (i.e. I should be able to create a segment that targets people who meet BOTH of these criteria: were sent any of the last 5 campaigns AND Opened one of the last 10 campaigns.

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

We’re updating the status of this idea to Under Consideration while we look into adding NOT and IS BLANK operators into segment creation. This would allow for more flexible uses of segments. There will be other criteria considered, so we still encourage everyone to share their desired segment use cases below in the comments. We will keep this thread updated with progress, it will likely still take some time before we’re able to fully tackle this one.

61 Comments
David_Moore
Rookie

Like you have a Least Engaged list, you should add a Not Engaged list, so we can easily delete everybody who has never opened any emails ever. Your list segmentation tools aren't working properly for this, and one of your support agents confirmed there is a bug to select a period > 1 year. Even < 1 year was not working properly for me. This should be very easy to do.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More