How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Additional event payment options

Just wondering if square.com will be used as an option when my customers register. I really like it and it's much easier on our side and less expensive. Let me know if this will ever be an option. thank you

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, 

With the newer event tool out and the contract with WePay having ended after 2023, this means that PayPal is currently the only online payment provider available.

While our devs are looking into other alternatives for integrated payment providers, they are also open to any specific suggestions you have:

• What payment provider would you prefer to use?
  • What is the most important aspect in a payment provider to you?

83 Comments
William_A
Administrator

Hello everyone, 

With the newer event tool out and the contract with WePay having ended after 2023, this means that PayPal is currently the only online payment provider available.

While our devs are looking into other alternatives for integrated payment providers, they are also open to any specific suggestions you have:

• What payment provider would you prefer to use?
  • What is the most important aspect in a payment provider to you?
AmberE51
Campaign Collaborator

There have been years of customers requesting Stripe and/or Square. Why not getting any of this set up PRIOR to your contract ending, or being prepared with another option on the 1st of the year?  Getting rid of ProPay without having an additional method other than PayPal ready was the straw that finally broke the camel's back. We have moved on to another platform.

HaysDigitalGroup
Constant Contact Partner

Hello @William_A - I noticed there's a Venmo option now as well?  Do you have more updates?  Thanks

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More