[Events 2.0] Ability to see scheduled/sent date of event email, event emails to show on Calendar

0 Votes

After scheduling an Events 2.0 Beta email, it appears under the event's "Event-related campaigns" [1]. However, it lacks the "Scheduled for (date and time)" tag as it does for scheduled campaign emails [2]. There's no way to determine an event-related scheduled email date; you must unschedule the event email and reschedule it.

Also, scheduled campaign emails appear on the Calendar [3]. However, the calendar does show the event-related emails (sent or scheduled). We look at the calendar as a task-timing tool to space out scheduled emails to avoid blowing up contacts' inboxes, i.e., sending multiple emails on the same day.  

[1]

snap039.png[2] 

snap040.png

[3]

snap041.png

13 Comments
MAC
Campaign Contributor

When is the scheduled fix for this? If attempting to modify a scheduled email to non-responders, you now have to re-create it because the system asks for you to identify the "lists" in which to send the message. I don't want to send to a particular list...it is to go to non-responders. Re-creating the emails is incredibly time-consuming

FrankP385
Rookie

It would be helpful for emails that are created in an event to appear on the marketing event calendar.

AFPCincy
Rookie

Hello,

When looking at the list of emails at the bottom of the Event page, I can see where some have been scheduled, but I can not see what date they will post.  The only way to check the date they are scheduled to post is to first unschedule the email, then edit.  Is there a way to show what day they are scheduled to post on this main page list of event emails?  

Thanks! 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More