Insert "Add to Calendar" link into email

Two ideas : 1. Allow event announcements to be added to my calendar to be posted on web site. 2. My calendar should help us capture contact info. If someone views my calendar have a pop-up that asks if their information can be added to the contact list. No one wants to go to another form to complete anymore. As you know, sites are using google or facebook log-on button so you do not have to type info. Typing info over and over again is passe

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, we apologize this feature is not yet available!

There are many factors that are used to decide what is added to or updated in our product which can cause us to sometimes not have a timeline for when a feature will be available. Though this may be the case, we are continuing to collect feedback and requests on this feature through this thread. The more requests an idea receives the higher a priority it can be given by our Product Team. We will also reach back put to this thread when we have any further updates.

75 Comments
JamesW3748
Rookie

Is there a way to include a "Add to my calendar" button in the Campaign document?    Either OS or Outlook or Android formats?

I agree, a link to update your calendar should be added soon. My clients are asking for this feature so they can ensure they have our events and notices on their schedule.

DEGMarcy
Rookie

Hi 

I'd also like to request that Constant Contact integrates an "Add to Calendar" ability into their email marketing. We do not need to track registration; we want the option for our subscribers to save/add the event to their calendar. 

Thanks.

Dina5214
Rookie

My organization would love to be able to use this feature!

LarryG580
Rookie

I am the admin for over 55 active Condo Association 

Add to calendar feature 

95% of the emails I send are to promote a show or activity that has two dates

1. The date of the event 

2. The date of the Ticket Sale 

2/3 of us can't remember what we did 10 minutes ago, and we rely on our computers and phones to tell us where to go and when.  It would make life easier for all of us if I could include the add-to-calendar feature, especially for the ticket sale

New contact source.

Our plan allows for 2 of us to enter new contacts and send emails.

When looking at who added it, the source always says "entered by you," meaning me, but most of the new contacts are added by our managing agent. I need to be able to tell which one of us added it.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More