Announcing our brand new Campaign Builder!

Manually confirm contacts in Awaiting Confirmation

0 Votes

Please add a confirmation button to confirm everyone.  I accdently sent out an email asking for confirmation and it was send to all those already confirmed.  Now they have to reconfirm.  

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @RichardJ691. Where on the Contacts page would you expect to find this type of button? Would it need to appear after a selection was made for the contacts in this status?

RichardJ691
Rookie

Good day

Let me explain what happened. (I know you are aware of this but I want to explain what happened.)

When a person subscribes to our newsletter they are now required to confirm there email address.

The email is sent to them and they need to click on the confirmation link.

So what happened is that about three people did not confirm and I knew them.  So I wanted to
send out another confirmation email.  I thought I found the link to do so but it turns out that
everyone on the list now has to reconfirm, which is about 500 subscribers.  They could of accidently
deleted the email or just forgot.

I am hoping that the software tech person could do something that people could do to send out another
email so that they could re-comfirm.  

Thanks

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More