Join Us in Celebrating Small Business Week!

New interface has basically broken many of the features that made this easy to use

0 Votes

Hi -- Lots of problems with the updated interface. Would love to be able to go back to the old interface. 

Since the update I can no longer drag and drop images from my desktop into my emails I am creating. So now I have to go through a mutli step process when before it was a single step. What I do is image heavy so this is a big deal regarding the speed at which I can get this done. Can you bring this back? 

When I move something it no longer is an independent image -- it is joined with whatever is below it and adopts the same colors etc and cannot be altered without simply creating it from scratch and deleting the existing item I just wanted to move. Again a multi step process that was once a single step. Could you simply add an up or down arrow that can move things up and down the email? 

Really if I could go back to the old interface I would. It was superior to what is there now. 

12 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @ScottW449

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from your experience with dragging and dropping. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! As previously mentioned this is actually not an experience all users have. In fact when testing in my own account this is not an experience I was having as well. We suggest calling into our support for further assistance with this matter.  Support does have the ability to do a glance session to see what's happening with dragging images in. Because this is something more suited for our support team, we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More