How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Select more than one list on landing page

The "improved" landing page no longer allows for the selection of multiple lists.  This seems to be such a basic feature that I am surprised that it was taken away without an alternative being provided.  It will really limit the use of the landing page feature in our upcoming events.

41 Comments
ShannonM832
Rookie

Hello! I see that these posts are from years ago. Was this ever solved? Am I able to add a landing page for folks to opt in to multiple lists? Thanks!

If you have existing multi-line sign-up lists on on page you can find them under, "Sign-Up Forms" > then look at the 3 dots to the right of the "create sign up form" button and choosing "Legacy landing pages".

However, I need to create a series of new pages and I can't create any new pages of this type anymore. I'm very frustrated by the removal of this key feature. Bring it back please!!

OGeezBrands
Rookie

Would also love a solution to this issue.

AmyM511
Campaign Collaborator

It is really limiting not to be able to have multiple lists. Please find a solution. 

L63609
Rookie

Since it's late 2023, has this issue been solved? I want to be able to add check off boxes for the different e-mail lists to join. I joined constant contact with the expectation to do this since I see older websites have this. 

ediblenewmexico
Constant Contact Partner

It would be great if people could opt into multiple lists at once on landing pages vs. just being assigned to only one list.

It would also be great if custom fields could have check box and radio options. They are so limited with only text and date.

ChristinaR454
Rookie

I wish there was a way to make one sign up form but have the option to go to two different contact lists. I need to capture the same information for 2 different groups of customers. 

MelisaM1
Rookie
options for selecting lists
WashCoSWR
Campaign Contributor

There have been numerous requests to add multiple contact lists to the Landing page form since 2021 - can Constant Contact please provide a response on any progress to this request?

We are in need of having this feature back, similar to what it offered on the legacy form. 

user6524
Rookie

Please fix this!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More