How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Send email notification when a survey is completed

I am wondering if there is a way I can get alerted through my email that a client has completed the survey. This did not happen and I need to know this without the client telling me that she has finished and sent it in. Thank you!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi all. Thank you all so much for taking the time to explain to share your feedback on this feature request. We’ve compiled and discussed this feedback you’ve shared internally. There are no immediate developments pertaining to this request, but we are continuing to share the feedback and use cases discussed here. We will mark this as Acknowledged and will post any updates we may hear from our teams.

13 Comments
leslieb6498
Rookie

PatchM1
Rookie

Constant Contact really needs to step up their game when it comes to service businesses. Having immediate emails notifications sent to user when a customer signs up, requests for additional information, or fills out a survey is so crucial. It's too time consuming to log into constant contact directly to pull reports manually everyday/every hour to stay on top. Some of these responses will inevitably be missed and that's just lost opportunity and potential customers. 

CaseyG299
Constant Contact Partner

I am using your survey function as a lead magnet. When someone submits a survey, I don't know about it. My suggestion is to have the option to send a push notification to alert when someone has completed a survey. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More