Visit the Email Delivery: Success Hub

Chris-S
Administrator

Exciting changes are on the horizon as Google and Yahoo gear up to implement new guidelines for bulk email senders in early 2024. These changes are aimed at enhancing security, combating spam, fraud, and phishing, all while improving your email deliverability. The good news is, we've got your back! Our team of experts is working diligently behind the scenes to ensure that your emails continue to reach your audience seamlessly.

Check out the Email Delivery: Success Hub 2024. 071_Icon_unlimited-emails_FF5BA0_Pink_48x48.png

It includes all the information you need to successfully navigate these changes, from documentation, AMAs, webcasts, video training, and much more. The hub will be continually updated as more information comes out about the changes from Google and Yahoo!

Learn more about:

• What type of email authentication should I use?
  • What is email authentication?
  • How to prepare for the changes
  • What options are available to you
  • and much more!

Remember, we're here to support you every step of the way. If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team.

Let's embrace these changes together and continue sending impactful emails!

2 Comments
NatalieR004
Rookie

Is anyone in this community chat?  uestion-- If you have a public gmail you are sending CC emails from, and you go through the authentication through CC you should be fine correct? is there more you have to do??? I have no idea what the DMAR policy piece is and the person I spoke to at CC said it was not necessary for me/ Can someone give me more details.

William_A
Administrator

Hello @NatalieR004 ,

We will be handling the authentication on our backend, which will result in @shared1.ccsend.com being included in your sending address. Please see our article on verifying addresses for further info.

Please see our Email Authentication FAQ if you need additional info.

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article