cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

SOLVED

using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

I cannot use my google chrome browser when using your site. only the ie8 browser.
Tags (3)
49 REPLIES 49
Occasional Participant

Screen

My screen is off center, I can not see anything on the left side of my screen under the Home, Campign, Contacts, etc. tabs. Please fix thanks

Re: Screen

Hi Steve, 

Depending on how big your monitor is the screen may appear to be closer to the left in certain areas. It sounds like you might be seeing everything but to make sure are you able to provide a screenshot for us?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

I cannot see the entire screen in order to read it all

I am using a laptop
Tags (2)

Re: I cannot see the entire screen in order to read it all

Hi Jaclynn,

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this is happening. What browser are you working in when this happens? If possible, please let us know the version too.

Can you try zooming out on your page to see if that helps? Hold Ctrl and hit the - button on your computer.  

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Honored Contributor

Re: using google chrome browser and cannot view left side of the screen

Hi @ChefPharrellW 

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to see the full screen when in Google Chrome. This sounds like your browser may be zoomed in. Try holding the CTRL key and hitting the - key to zoom out.

That should resolve this.

Hope that helps!

Left side of screen not able to view

Left boarder of 'Home', 'Campaigns', etc. are bleeding onto the main screen. Unable to read what is to the left of the screen.
CTCT Employee

Re: Left side of screen not able to view

Hi Derak.

I'm happy to help you out with this! I'm sorry this is happening to you. Have you made sure that your zoom is set to 100 and no more? You should be able to zoom out by holding down control and then hitting the '-' sign. 

If that does not work, can you please take a screenshot of this happening to you and send it to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com? With that information I could show my Tier 2 team and have this investigated right away. Thank you!

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

overlapping items on screen

Tabs on left side of screen and Feedback bar across the bottom actually cover up part of the page. Can't see the whole page I'm viewing.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: overlapping items on screen

Hi Joan.

After doing some investigating it turns out that this is a known issue with the system right now. Our engineers are aware of this and are actively working towards a resolution. The work around currently is to use a different internet browser and that should fix it for the time being. If you'd like I could make a note on your account for someone to contact you when this is resolved. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"