Review Which Contact Lists Used For Previous Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
ShellyB2
Rookie
0 Votes

I just took over managing the newsletter for my company and am trying to take a look at which contact lists we used for previous campaigns. I can't seem to find a way to pull that up. Can someone direct me?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ShellyB2 ,

It looks like you already spoke with our chat support, but for visibility I also wanted to make sure your question was answered here. You can find what email lists have been sent to for each individual email campaign by:

1. Going to the My Campaigns page
  2. Selecting an email campaign that's been SENT
  3. View the Details sub-tab on the campaign's reporting page
  4. Look at the section called "Email lists"

For more general info on email reporting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator

Hello @ShellyB2 ,

It looks like you already spoke with our chat support, but for visibility I also wanted to make sure your question was answered here. You can find what email lists have been sent to for each individual email campaign by:

1. Going to the My Campaigns page
  2. Selecting an email campaign that's been SENT
  3. View the Details sub-tab on the campaign's reporting page
  4. Look at the section called "Email lists"

For more general info on email reporting

William A
MMIC
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

that section called "email lists" is no longer showing on the details tab! WHY??😖

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

It is on the Details page of your individual emails' reporting pages. I just captured this screencap from your last sent email:

Screenshot 2021-07-02 094350.jpg

The same applies to your previous emails. If you're having issues seeing your emails' reporting details, please try clearing your browser cache, or try seeing if any of your browser extensions / network security settings are interfering with our website's elements.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST