Some of our customers are experiencing issues accessing campaigns and reporting data. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible.

[RESOLVED: System Issue 4/1/24] Inline forms not working on certain sites

TDBnetarc
Rookie
0 Votes

I had successfully gotten CC inline form to work on my google site, but when checking today (no changes) the form has stopped rendering.

I deleted the embed code block then recreated it - but still the same result, the CC inline form is not rendering.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. The issue with inline forms has been resolved. Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @TDBnetarc ,

I'd advise reaching out to Google Sites support to see if they can offer any further insight on why the form wouldn't be rendering if you've installed the codes correctly.

If they can provide a specific error code we can look into and can't assist further, please call our general support for continued troubleshooting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JonC
Rookie
0 Votes

We are running into the same issue.  The form is not loading due to an expired certificate date when this API is called: "listgrowth.ctctcdn.com/v1/58cd8cdaeb915dfb2b9b2b0ed0836ef9.json"

JamesR897
Rookie
0 Votes

INLINE FORMS ARE NOT WORKING THE PAST 2 DAYS

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JamesR897 ,

Have you tried removing both the inline and universal code from your site, and then re-adding them?

If the issue isn't resolved by removing and re-adding the codes, we'd advise calling our general support for live troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
MichaelG7884
Rookie
0 Votes

Have you resolved this? I am having the same problem, but Constant Contact had to upgrade ticket. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi all. We are aware of issues being reported of inline forms not working on certain sites. It is being addressed and we hope to have a resolution soon.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
JamesR897
Rookie
0 Votes

William A's suggestion to add and remove the code was ridiculous.

NOT HAVING ANY SUPPORT ON WEEKENDS is even MORE ridiculous.

This is what happens when a company is taken over by EIG.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi all. The issue with inline forms has been resolved. Thank you.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Polls
How confident are you about the effectiveness of your current marketing strategy?

Top Choice: Somewhat confident (33%)

Upcoming Webinars
Jun 05
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST