Reports

AprilM861
Rookie
0 Votes

How do I get a summary report for one event's platform fees added to their tickets price.

2 REPLIES 2
AprilM861
Rookie
0 Votes

Okay, how do I get a summary report of platform fees for a single event with 146 tickets.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @AprilM861 ,

Platform fees are not available within event activity reports for tickets or orders at this time, however it can be calculated based on your order summaries and the 2.9% platform fee. For more info on viewing and exporting event activity reports, I'd recommend this article

If you're looking for transaction fee totals based on the online payment processor, I'd recommend reaching out to their support teams for guidance on where to find this in your account with them.

See also:

Events 2.0 FAQ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST