Check out the Latest Product Updates for Summer 2024!

Where to find leads you to build/create my subscribers email list

JessicaL9225
Rookie
0 Votes

Where to find appropriate hot leads to build/create my subscribers email list,I currently unfortunately have 0 contacts or subscribers/followers because I'm just starting out and new to all of this but am determined to figure everything out and make this into a very successful career for me,but first things first,where do I find leads/subscribers that are interested in my niche/product,can anyone help me out PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞!?!?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris-S
Administrator
0 Votes

It may be difficult to start an email list from scratch, but it is possible with the proper methods. Below are some successful approaches for discovering potential customers and subscribers who are interested in your niche or product:

Content Marketing and SEO: Produce high-quality content that addresses issues or offers knowledge for your specific audience. Optimize your content for search engines (SEO) so that individuals searching for related topics can discover your website or blog.

Social Media: Utilize platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., to interact with your target audience. Participate in groups or communities where your potential subscribers are present and promote your content there.

You may also want to check out strategies to grow your list

List Growth and Contact Management on more strategies

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth
Community Coach

Hi Jessica. You don’t mention the industry you are in or the type of business you are beginning to promote and it can be challenging to create an email list from scratch, however, there are some ways to grow an email list.

As Chris stated, one way is to use social media. Identify the social media platforms where your target audience is most active. Share valuable content, join relevant groups, and actively participate in discussions. Run social media ads targeting your ideal audience, promoting your lead magnet or newsletter.

Here are some other thoughts:

Optimize Your Website

Create dedicated landing pages with clear calls to action for visitors to subscribe.

Use strategically placed pop-ups and sign-up forms on your website to capture email addresses.

Write informative and engaging blog posts related to your niche and include a sign-up form for readers to subscribe for more content.

Offer a free resource like a white paper, checklist, eBook in exchange for email addresses.

Networking and Offline Strategies

Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to meet potential subscribers.

Collect business cards and follow up with a personalized email inviting them to subscribe.

Run Webinars and Online Events

Host informative webinars and ask participants to sign up with their email addresses.

Use platforms like Facebook Live, Instagram Live, or YouTube Live to engage with your audience and encourage them to subscribe.

Collaborate with Influencers and Partners

Write guest posts on popular blogs in your niche, including a link to your sign-up page.

Partner with influencers who have a following that matches your target audience.

Here is a video that covers just this topic. https://youtu.be/HFLcW0rFPzU?feature=shared  We help grow our clients’ email lists every day. If you have any questions about any of these ideas, reach out. I’m always happy to help.

David Fischer

Solutions for Growth

Schedule a call - https://bit.ly/ScheduleDavidCall

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

ACTIVATE
Community Coach

@JessicaL9225 I agree with @Chris-S and @DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth and I would add that if your business is B2B (meaning most of your clients or prospects are other businesses or organizations) you can use a tool called Reference USA. This is available through your local library for free, and you can access it online anywhere. It's a national registry of contact information for businesses that you can use to decide who to prospect. But warning: it's not a place to pull email addresses and load them into your database, rather, qualify them and their interest first!

Aaron Wesley Means

ACTIVATE Business Solutions

Help others find this post by giving it kudos.

Note: I am not a Constant Contact employee.

Chris-S
Administrator

Thanks @DavidFischerSolutionsForGrowth and @ACTIVATE !

Exciting news! Announcing our latest offering, Campaign Builder. Create stunning email campaigns effortlessly and efficiently with our intuitive tool!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
Jul 10
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Jul 25
Webinar: Master Your Digital Marketing Metrics
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST