The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

social media sharing of newsletter

0 Votes

A pop up appeared just now, asking for feeback on using social media.  I filled it out - but there was no way to send it to you!  No buttom=ns and ressing enter didn't work.  HEre is what I had said: was confusing how to add more words so had to call in. PErson who helped me was great - but should be clearer on the site where you first give the FB, etc options. Also would like the image to be clickable - amazed that it is not!

1 Comment
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @ConnieR50 how are you trying to share your newsletter onto social media? What steps were you taking to add additional words? How would you have expected to do this? What image are you trying to make clickable? How would you expect to do this?