Feedback on our newsletter template

StacieW1
Rookie

on a webinar with you now and you are offering to provide feedback on our campaigns/emails.  

Please take a look at our most recent eNewsletter and let me know if you have ideas/thoughts/best practices to share on how to improve readability, open rate and interest.  

https://conta.cc/4bNFDhE

Thank you! 

Stacie 

1 REPLY 1
Stephanie_F
Employee

Hi Stacie,

Thanks so much for submitting your email. 

I like the white background for the main text area contrasting with the darker grey background on the outside of the template. 

If possible, I would simplify the color palette a bit more. I see the maroonish color in the logo, a light blue, green, a gold and more of a yellow color at the bottom. I would suggest 3 colors from your palette to build in more of your branding. 

I would suggest making your logo and other images clickable within each section. This FAQ will walk you through the steps.

All of your text has great contrast, which makes it easy to read. 

I do see you've added some social media buttons at the bottom, which is great. They don't however appear to be linked to your own pages. You can use this FAQ to help you link up those buttons. Make sure you're going to each of those pages and then copying the URL so it goes to the right place. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
JUN 27
Boost Your Email Results with Segmentation & Personalization
2PM - 3PM EST
JUL 10
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 3PM EST