API error 'Your Token expired'

TanjaB.
Rookie
0 Votes
Hey there, One of mutual users is trying to connect Constant Contact account to our platform (https://databox.com/), however the API error 'Your Token expired' keep occurring during connection flow that prevent the user to establish successful connection. The user who is trying to establish the connection has a 'Site Admin' role set in Constant Contact account. We tried to call the /account/user/privileges API endpoint which should return the user privileges but even this one, that doesn't require any scopes and permissions (based on the official docs: https://developer.constantcontact.com/api_guide/user_privileges.html#account-services) returned the "unauthorized" error. So it seems like the access token the user is getting from authorization is somehow invalid, as it cannot call even the /account/user/privileges endpoint that doesn't require any role privileges. We would appreciate any advice on how this token error can be resolved. Thanks in advance! Tanja
1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello TanjaB,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Please send our team an email at webservices@constantcontact.com referencing case #32310931 with the username of the user that is trying to connect, as well as the API key or name of the integration so that we can take a look at our logs to try and find out what is causing the expired token error.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.