CORS problem when embedding sign up form on Laravel website

BillK086
Rookie
0 Votes

I'm trying to embed a sign up form on a laravel website I have and I get the following error in my browser console:

```
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://listgrowth.ctctcdn.com/v1/dac892130339c6bec1a88a4b52aee673.json' from origin 'https://website.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
```

Can anybody help?

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Typically we’ll see CORS policy errors most often in cases where users have created or installed an integration that uses the V2 version of our API, which does not support CORS. In those situations, we usually just recommend that they switch their application to our V3 API to resolve the issue.

However, it looks like you recently contacted our support team and may have encountered a different scenario than above. Either way, we’d be happy to look into this further with you.

If you could please email us and provide us with some additional details about the form(s) that you tried to install and the URL of the page they were installed on, to better assist in troubleshooting this issue with you.

Please provide this information securely by reaching out to us directly via email at webservices@constantcontact.com, and reference case number 28475070. We look forward to assisting you!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.