Inline form on headless cms

MikeS3436
Rookie
0 Votes

Hey folks, i'm having issues trying to embed an inline form into a headless CMS.  I have places to place the universal code into the footer, but when i try to view a page with the form visible the whole site crashes.  As a result i don't have anything in the console to look for where the errors are coming from.  I know this is a long shot, but curious if anyone has ideas.

2 REPLIES 2
MikeS3436
Rookie
0 Votes

I've made some progress, now i am at least getting some hints in the console:

logger.js:36 Div for inline form "Inline Form Created 2021/01/11, 02:25:42 PM" is missing. Was inline code installed?

Seems like the universal code is working but for some reason it's not able to connect with the contents of the <div>?  

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

Here are the available instructions we have for installing Constant Contact’s Inline Sign-Up Form on various website hosting platforms:

http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18053-activating-and-installing-your...

If your hosting platform is not listed, or you are having trouble installing it where you want, we’d need to refer you back to your website hosting platform’s support for assistance with where to install the Universal and Inline Code. 

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.