Network Maintenance Notification

Aarron_G
Employee
0 Votes

Between 9pm - 11pm ET this Sat (9/18/2021), we will be doing routine network maintenance. Please avoid usage of our API during this time frame - including any scheduled sync jobs. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Aarron G.
API Support Engineer
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
2 REPLIES 2
CCPHP
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello Aarron,

On 10-11 Sep 21, we made API calls to remove contacts from the mailing list. Can you please tell us was there any maintenance scheduled that day? Because our code does make API calls successfully every day but it seems that day records were not removed. Can these issues happen if we use API during maintenance? Is there a place where can I check the last and upcoming maintenance schedule?

Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello CCPHP,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like we've already followed up with you directly via email, but I wanted to close the loop here as well. If you haven't received our reply, please let us know via email at webservices@constantcontact.com and reference case number 28954465.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.