Only 2 Weeks Remain in the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Trouble Creating OAuth Connection to Qualtrics

SOLVED
Go to solution
user650611
Rookie
0 Votes

I am attempting to create an OAuth connection to Constant Contact using Qualtric's "Web Service task" but I am receiving the following error when attempting to create the connection:

Bad Request

Your request resulted in an error. The 'redirect_uri' parameter must be a Login redirect URI in the client app settings: https://prod-ctct-admin.okta.com/admin/app/oidc_client/instance/0oa1z7waxgtYbPLaQ0h8#tab-general

Identity Provider: Unknown, Error Code: invalid_request

Here are the settings I’m using on Qualtric's side of things:

Screenshot 2024-10-19 at 4.01.06 PM.png

In my Constant Contact application, I have set the redirect URI to “https://pdx1.qualtrics.com/oauth-client-service/redirect” as suggested in their documentation.

Any ideas or is Qualtric's Web Service just not compatible with Constant Contact's OAuth implemenation?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Courtney_E
0 Votes

Hello user650611,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like the failed authorization attempts are using a different redirect URI than the ones that you have saved within your key's settings. Try changing "pdx1" in your redirect URI to "utah".

If the issue persists, please feel free to reach our team directly/securely via email at webservices@constantcontact.com referencing case #32950598.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
0 Votes

Hello user650611,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like the failed authorization attempts are using a different redirect URI than the ones that you have saved within your key's settings. Try changing "pdx1" in your redirect URI to "utah".

If the issue persists, please feel free to reach our team directly/securely via email at webservices@constantcontact.com referencing case #32950598.

Please have a look and let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.