email developer zero-data account

RamonaH6
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, we're developing emails for clients. One of them is using your platform and we would need to generate some of your standard dynamic links in order to include them in our email templates (i.e. view in browser, unsubscribe, edit preferences). We do not want to sign up for a paid CC account and don't require any data storage. Do you have free developer accounts available for our purpose?

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support and for your patience. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

It looks like we've already followed up with you directly via email, but here is the information provided for visibility on the forum:

We don't have a developer account per say but you are able to create a free trial account through our developer portal which will allow you to have a trial account with limited sending capabilities. From there you can use the trial account for your testing purposes. Below is a link to our developer portal where you can sign up for a trial account, you'll just need to click on "Get Started" and then "Sign up".

Constant Contact Developer Portal

https://developer.constantcontact.com/

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.