#33 - What Small Businesses Really Think About AI with Michael Wood

Nick_S
Administrator

If you had an extra hour in your week, how would you use it? 

For small business owners who are using artificial intelligence (AI) and marketing automation, this is no longer a hypothetical question. According to Constant Contact’s latest research report, 91% of small businesses that use AI say that it’s helping them save time and work more efficiently. 

“It’s revolutionary technology,” says Michael Wood, Senior PR Manager at Constant Contact. “And it’s very new to a lot of small businesses.” 

As Michael — the company’s “hype man” — explains, Constant Contact produces reports like this regularly to help small businesses understand how their industries and customers are changing. “I want Constant Contact to be a resource for our customers,” Michael says. 

On this episode of the Be a Marketer podcast, Michael and host Dave Charest, Director of Small Business Success at Constant Contact, discuss the results of the report and how it can help small businesses get started with AI. They also talk about how small businesses can use Constant Contact’s research to capture attention and help their own customers. 

👉 Check out the research report discussed in this episode: Small Business Now Report

Meet Today’s Guest: Michael Wood of Constant Contact

What he does: Michael is the Senior PR Manager at Constant Contact. His job is to tell the world about all the great things going on at Constant Contact. He also leads the charge on Constant Contact’s research and trends reports, which explore topics relevant to small business owners and nonprofits. 

💡 Key quote: “I want Constant Contact to be a resource for our customers, for other small business [owners] who aren’t our customers, for people who are just starting with marketing and are learning how to get better … I want Constant Contact to be synonymous with small business.” 

👋 Where to find him: LinkedIn

👋 Where to find Constant Contact: Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube

If you love this show, please leave a review. Go to RateThisPodcast.com/bam and follow the simple instructions.

Get your questions answered on an upcoming episode.