Summarize Your Email with AI When Posting to Social Media

Advertising and fund raising campaign for the Online Arabic Bible School

HaniM
Rookie
0 Votes

Can you help me fundraise for the Arabic Bible School ?

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @HaniM ,

We can certainly provide some insight if you're looking for fundraising ideas, and how best to utilize our online marketing platform to fundraise for your school. So that our coaches and other Community users can provide useful, tailored advice, I do have some general questions about your organization's fundraising endeavors:

• What are your primary goals in regards to the fundraiser?
  • How will you be primarily fundraising- are you looking for mail-in payments and/or online payments? Are you selling products where the proceeds all go toward the fundraising goal, or are you primarily looking for donations?
  • Do you already have an established base of email addresses you can reach out to, or would you be starting with 0 contacts?
  • Do you have a social media presence, or would you need to create and advertise your social media pages to grow your follower base?
  • Do you have a secure website with your own, unique domain, or would that be something you'd need to get setup? If you already have a website, does it have access to online payment processing?

I'd also recommend checking out our blogs for additional resources and insight on donations and fundraising.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Thanks for the email follow-up! This will help our coaches with providing more personalized insight and advice.

What are your primary goals in regard to the fundraiser?
We are a non-profit organization and we depend on Donations and nothing else but donations. We are just starting an online Arabic Bible School. This requires sitting up to cover for the technical part, teachers who will develop the material, advertisement, etc...

How will you be primarily fundraising- are you looking for mail-in payments and/or online payments?
At this point, we use mail-in cks, but we are planing to receive donations via our website

Are you selling products where the proceeds all go toward the fundraising goal, or are you primarily looking for donations?
We do not sell any product. We depends mainly on donations.

Do you already have an established base of email addresses you can reach out to, or would you be starting with 0 contacts?
We have 50 members as a base via constant contact.

Do you have a social media presence, or would you need to create and advertise your social media pages to grow your follower base?
We try to minimize our social media presence because of the sensitivity of our overseas ministries.

Do you have a secure website with your own, unique domain, or would that be something you'd need to get setup?
I think our website is secure but I dont know much about that. However any help to develop more efficient website will be appreciated.

If you already have a website, does it have access to online payment processing?
no

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 19
Achieve Your Goals with Multi-Channel Marketing Campaigns
2PM - 3PM EST