Master email marketing fundamentals and transform your business. Join the Ready, Set, Send Challenge!

Need Feedback on Public School District Email

JenniferB369
Rookie

https://conta.cc/3Ufb12Q 

Would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Elizabeth_K
Employee

Hi, @JenniferB369!

Thanks for sharing your email!  As a parent, I get lots of school emails, and I appreciate when they're easy to read! I like your use of dividers between each section. They're clear and consistent. I also like the way you ordered the content where the registration call-to-action is at the top, followed by the school-specific updates, and then the resources for parents. Your branding looks great too! 

I have two recommendations for you. The first is for the two sections with the QR codes, which I'm assuming are both images. If I'm viewing your email on my phone, I can't scan the QR code. A simple fix is to add the URL to the image to turn it into a clickable link. Then if the image is tapped, it opens up the page. A second option is to add a link or a button below the image with some clear text that says "Register online," or something similar.  

The second recommendation is for the text link as the call-to-action in the kindergarten registration section. It looks great when I view your email on my computer, but on mobile it's a little more subtle and looks a little more like a subheading than a clickable link. My suggestion would be to turn it into a button to give it a little more weight.

Overall, your email looks great! I hope this helps!

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here

73% of SMBs express doubt that their marketing strategy is effective. Does this sound familiar? Read our Small Business Now Report to learn how you can tweak your strategy to see better results.

Go read our article
Upcoming Webinars
SEP 30
How to Segment Your Email List in Constant Contact
11AM - 12PM EST