cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Vertafore AMS360

Occasional Visitor

Integration with Vertafore AMS360

Does anyone have an integration built out with AMS360?  This is an insurance agency management software.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Integration with Vertafore AMS360

I haven't heard of an integration with AMS360 so far.  We do have an open API platform, feel free to connect us with AMS360 and we can work with them to develop an integration if they are open to working with us.  You can either share their contact information or have them reach out to us directly at appconnect@constantcontact.com

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Regular Visitor

I have the same question about Constant Contact and AMS 360 Integration.  I see that this question was asked a year ago, wondering if anything is in the works??

Occasional Visitor

Hi Jolene,

I did not find any integration between AMS360 and Constant Contact.  We ended up using another system, where we have to do the DDDE (dreaded double data entry).

Thanks

Ajay

Honored Contributor

Hi Jolene,

I can confirm Ajay's information that there are not currently any integrations between Constant Contact and AMS360. As Dave Berard had mentioned, we are happy to work with vendors if they are interested in getting their software integrated with us. Please feel free to ask them to contact us at appconnect@constantcontact.com to start that conversation!

Best Regards,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Solution Provider

I am considering building this API Bridge.  If we did that here, would this be something that you would pay for?  If so, what's the rough number?  I'm trying to decide if this is a good move for the time investment we would have to put in.

Honored Contributor

Hello,

As I work more on the technical side of things, I cannot speak as much to the business side of how/if things would be funded. I would definitely think that you best option would be to shoot us an email to the address I listed above, as that will go to the business folks to start the conversation.

If there is any more information that I can provide, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer