Anyone facing issue with campaign creation?

SOLVED
Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

We apologize you have all experienced this and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We did receive reports of users being unable to create or edit campaigns on Monday the 18th. The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue was resolved the same day as well. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Highlighted

Re: Anyone facing issue with campaign creation?

Hello @PaulM4025 ,

I went ahead and submitted a ticket to our Review team for an additional follow-up. This may take up to 48 business hours depending on the size of their queue. For the quickest response I'd recommend calling into them directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Re: copy existing email to use in auto responder series

Why can't you copy existing emails to your autoresponder series anymore? Do I seriously have to re-create an entirely new email template every single time??

Highlighted
Home & Building Services

Did Constant Contact help you with your question? I haven't been able to copy existing emails to my autoresponder series anymore! So unbelievably frustrating. Do I seriously have to re-create an entirely new email template every single time now??

Hello @DeannaH10 ,

It looks like you've already called in and chatted about the issue with your legacy autoresponder series. With what's happening for your particular issue those two cases have already been submitted to our engineers for further review. In the meantime, the best workaround is going to be making a new series in the current automation editor found via My Campaigns > Create.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Education" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 27th at 2pm ET for a free one-hour webinar where we will be covering how to incorporate online marketing into your educational marketing strategy.

Read More
Featured