The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Can Somebody Remove the Constant Contact Banner from My Signature?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Top Answer
David_J
Employee

UPDATED: March 2018

Many of the elements in the footer are required by law, including the ability for recipients to unsubscribe from your newsletter, so we are  not able to remove the entire footer from your emails.

If you are looking to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer of your email, this is something that can be done very quickly at no cost to you if you are a paying customer. If this is the customization that you are referring to, call our support line and one of our support representatives will be able to assist you with this.

If you need further customization of the footer, our custom services team can work with you to make a custom footer. This is not a free service and costs $99. If this is something you are interested in please let us know and I would be happy to have our custom services team get in touch with you regarding this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

Highlighted

Re: Remove CONSTANT CONTACT logo from emails

Hi, please remove the "Constant Contact" logo from the footer of my emails as well. Thank you!

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Hello, 

If you would like to request the logo to be removed from your footer, please post a comment in this thread here so that our support team can assist you. 

Thanks, 

Samantha

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

You've started automatically including your Constant Contact logo at the bottom of emails with a "Try It Free" link. I am not happy about this and if you don't stop this new practice, I will be cancelling my service and going with another provider. Kindly remove this logo ASAP.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Visitor

You should NOT force customers to have to call tech support in order to have that removed.  It's obnoxious and if I am paying for your service I should not be obligated to advertise for you!!  Which is exactly what you are doing to people. 

The only way to remove it is to call tech support which is a ridiculous waste of your customers time!

Not a great way to start a new account I have to say.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hello, 

Please remove the constant contact logo from our footer. 

Thanks!  

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Please also remove the logo and constant contact advertising from my emails as well.

Thank you for your swift attention to this. :)

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Hi @JoshR44,

It appears that your request to remove the Constant Contact logo from the footer was posted twice. I just wanted to follow-up to this particular post and confirm that it was indeed removed. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Remove logo from us also...not cool.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Employee

Hi @numberz,

I checked your account and it looks like we were already able to take care of this for you. My apologies we didn't get a timely reply to this posting. Please let us know if you need any further assistance!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Visitor

Please remove the logo from the bottom of the emails for our account. Thank you.

Tags (2)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured