Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Cancellation of account

Hi @user82805 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We have successfully submitted your cancellation request directly to our Billing Support.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

delete account

please, delete my account 

thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: delete account

Hello @user061751,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: delete account

Hello @user061751,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G

Occasional Visitor

Someone contact me immediately.

I’m going to flip out if someone from this company does not contact me and refund my money from the random charges on my account and the services that were never used. $200 charged to my account and I have maybe used this service twice. I want my account canceled and I want my money back. “Phone support is down” you have no way of contacting you, this is absolutely ridiculous.
Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Someone contact me immediately.

Hello @JudithP140,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team on Monday as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL ACCOUNT

I have been trying to delete my account for several days and every time I call, the line hangs up by itself before I can even speak with someone .. very frustrating. It is illegal not to have better service and not be able to delete our account by ourselves.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: CANCEL ACCOUNT

Hi @GabrielleF76 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with our Support! I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to successfully connect with this team after all. In fact they were able to cancel your account.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel

I tried to call your customer service twice today and was the phone hung up after I was already on hold for a while, I am very disappointed.

Highlighted

Re: Cancel

How can I cancel my account??? I called 3 times and the system is "unavailable". Please cancel my account asap