Cancel

Participant

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account

1,473 REPLIES 1,473

Hi @En4niteK 

I'm sorry to hear you're not ready to continue using your account! Your account is however still in our free trial period. These trials will deactivate itself after the 60 day period has ended.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Hello,

Please delete my account .

Thanks

Hello @user96477,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi. We are canceling our account and I don't see a place to do that on the website. Please help us. 

Connie and Susan LuLaRoe - Style and Fun!

Hello @SusanD2453,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Participant

We need to cancel our account. Campaigns have been largely unsuccessful and our expenses are high.

Hello @BrandiB091,

Zoe H.

Participant

Hi, I would like to cancel my subscription. Please delete my account, I NO LONGER WANT to use it anymore. Please let me know how can I close my account. Thank you, Gabriella

Hello @user743339,

Zoe H.

Participant

Hello please cancel my account

Hi @ChaseC999 

Because you are looking to cancel, we have created a ticket with our Billing Support in your account. For your account security we are unable to authorize these requests here in the Community. At this time all cancellation requests must be reviewed by our Billing Department. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P

Participant

Do not call me!!! Just tell me how to cancel online! I will be posting online FB etc if I receive one more phone call.

Hi @RussellD668 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though our Facebook support was able to answer your previous message about this, I want to make sure our response was shared here too.

Trial accounts automatically close themselves once the 60 day trial has ended so no further actions are needed. We do however offer the option of submitting cancellation requests for users who reach out here in the Community, Facebook, or Twitter. We also can update your contact preferences to stop any calls you may be receiving from our Sales team. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post. We would be happy to look into your account further for you and update these contact preferences.

Frankie.P

Participant

Can you please delete my account because I don't want to use your service any more...

Account email/username : 

Hello @user391560 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 72 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

Participant

Hi I would like to cancel my account IMMEDIATELY! I have called support and cannot get through. 

Please ensure I get a contact for cancellation ASAP!

Hello @user96956 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 72 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

Participant

Hi,

Previously I went looking for email marketing services for about 5000 email contacts. and I try to experience Constantcontact's service. You have requested me to enter the credit card to get the free experience for the first month.
I really hope this is the service I want and will use it for a long time.
However, after a trial, I was really disappointed when the rate of emails getting into the advertising box is too much, our customers are very unresponsive because they do not receive our email.
Sorry but I couldn't continue using your service, I tried to cancel the $ 65 monthly payment plan but I couldn't. I can't pay $ 65 every month for a service I don't use. I request to remove my payment card information.

Hello @user63077 

Liz_M

Participant

I would like to cancel this account. As I am in the different time zone I would like to cancel via internet.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello @DaceP,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G