How do I reach you?

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

How do I reach you?

How to reach constant Contac to procure 2 licences...no chat, no phones...

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Can I get a quote for 2 licences for a 6 month pack? I am unable to connect with anybody

Can I get a quote for 2 licences for a 6 month pack? I am unable to connect with anybody..please email me at 

Highlighted

Re: Can I get a quote for 2 licences for a 6 month pack? I am unable to connect with anybody

Hi @user928298 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize you are unable to connect with our Support as easily as you should. Our Support is available by phone, chat, Twitter, Facebook, and the Community. Though the hours and specific lines of support available can vary based on the day of the week. With that said, you mentioned you are looking for a quote for two licenses. Are you looking to create two Constant Contact accounts? If so pricing quotes are available on our Pricing Page and also through our Sales Support. Users also have the option to prepay their account in 6 month increments and receive a 10% discount.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Can I get a quote for 2 licences for a 6 month pack? I am unable to connect with anybody

Yes we need 2 Constant contact accounts...can you answer some of the followign questions for me please...and quick please we are freezing on the budget...

Q1) Can you send us a quote which includes the total cost ( incl. taxes) with the best price you can offer.

Q2) Can we track our data even post the contract term with Constant contact is over?

Q3) Once the email is sent out via a mailer campaign - Can we track how much time the prospect stays on our email and if in case he has forwarded our email to any of his colleague, can we get those details as well?

Q4) How many emails can we send with this package? ( Re-confirm 10000 per month or 10000 per user per contract term)

Q5) What are the additional cost incurred if some excess emails are sent by oversight) Approx. e.g. 100 emails, etc.

Q6) Do you have a contact person who we can connect with to take this forward?

Highlighted

Hi @user928298 

Thank you for following up with these questions! I would be happy to help answer them.

1. The pricing of your account is based on the email plan you are under and the amount of contacts you have. Though our lowest pricing level is $20 a month for our Basic Email plan and 0-500 contacts.
  2. The information stored in your account is guaranteed for 120 days post-cancellation and is available if you decide to reactivate your account during that time. After this time period has passed it will no longer be available.
  3. At this time being able to track how long a contact was viewing your email for, or if it was forwarded is not reporting we provide. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and have tracked these two items as feature requests through your account. In the meantime, here is an article from our Help Center that goes over the reporting we do provide.
  4. There is no limit of how many emails you can send, though you do not want to over send to your contacts. Over sending can cause a contact to mark you as spam.
  5. As previously mentioned pricing is based on your email plan and the amount of active contacts held in your account, not the amount of emails you send. There are no additional fees if you send a large amount of emails in one month.
  6. Though we do not have one specific contact you can speak to, members of our Sales Department can be reached by phone at these hours and numbers. One of these team members can help you create an account and answer any further questions you may have on pricing or feature availabilities.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.