How do I remove the SEO addon

Retail

How do I remove the SEO addon

Why is it so hard to find where to remove the SEO add on

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @MayaW15 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! At this time removing this add-on is a process done by our Billing Support. In fact I have submitted your request to remove this SEO tool from your account. I apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Hi, 

I have the same problem. Could you remove the SEO addon on my account. 

Thanks for your help, 

Regards

Hi @BertrandB3 

We have also submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these agents will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.