Suspend but not delete the account?

Occasional Visitor

Suspend but not delete the account?

Constant Contact Support:

I am very busy during the workday, so I thought I would use this for contact. I have two separate accounts at constant contact. The price over the past few years has nearly tripled. We are rarely sending out eblasts and are not sure when the next one will be. I hesitate to cancel the account because of the templates we have and the past mailings that are tracked. Still, I wanted to know the following:

1. Is there something we can do to reduce the monthly costs for both accounts?
  2. Is there any possible chance to suspend the accounts, pay a minimal fee and then resurrect the full payments at a later date?

Your competitors are much less expensive. I would like to stay with CC but cannot afford the  for something we simply are not using or rarely use at all.

Thank you-

Craig R. Sweet, M.D.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Suspend but not delete the account?

Hi @CraigS407 

Though we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community, I would like to help share some helpful basic information on our pricing. For instance, our billing is based on the Email Plan you are under and the amount of active contacts held in your account. Because of this, the monthly costs for both account can be reduced by: downgrading if you are apart of our Email Plus plan, or reducing your amount of contacts. We also do offer the ability to Suspend your account

For a nominal fee, suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. You can unsuspend the account from the “My Account” section at any time. The good news is our Billing Support is available by phone if you have any further questions or would like to suspend your account .

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.