Suspending account

Highlighted

Suspending account

Hi
Please may our account be suspended for 3 months due to coronavirus problem? Thanx
Tags (2)
44 REPLIES 44
Highlighted

Re: Suspending account

Hi @JacquelineW15 

We have submitted this request to suspend your account to our Billing Support. I apologize due to account security we are unable to make these billing changes through the Community. But one of these agents can further assist!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

We have been trying to suspend our account over the phone but can not get through to a live person. There is also no way to do this online. Is there an email address to send this request to?

Regards,

Veronique

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @VeroniqueM. To help you out, we will submit a case to our Billing team. There is a turnaround time of three days for these cases at this time and for a faster reply, you would need to call in. Our phone numbers are working and you can reach the billing team here.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

How do I suspend an email campaign in process?

Highlighted
Employee

Re: How do I suspend an email campaign in process?

Hello @BebbianS4,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I took a look in your account, and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, once an email has been sent we can not suspend or stop it. It has already been delivered to everyone possible in your list. If an email is scheduled for another day, you do have the option to unscheduled it by clicking on the title and selecting unschedule. It looks like the email in your account is under sent status. 

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Established Member

Suspend account during COVID-19

Please suspend our account for the next 90 days...thank you.

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: Suspend account during COVID-19

Hi @West_Belmont 

Thank you for reaching out about your account. We have passed on this request to suspend your account to our Billing Support. Due to account security we are unable to authorize these kinds of billing updates here in the Community.

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

suspend my account

Hi
Please may our account be suspended for 3 months due to coronavirus problem? Thank

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Suspend account due to Covid19 impact

Greetings, I need to suspend my account until further notice, because via I can do it, if not possible I will see the need to cancel

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured