Unauthorized raise in monthly charges

RobinM214
Participant

Unauthorized raise in monthly charges

My monthly charges have doubled, with no communication from Constant Contact, and no authorization from me. 

Has anyone else had this issue?

If so, how did you resolve it?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @RobinM214 so sorry for any confusion there may be with the charges on your account! Pricing on an account is based on both the email plan you are under along with the total amount of active contacts stored in your account. Because of this if your number of active contacts increased during the last billing period, you will automatically be moved to a higher billing level. If you have any further questions on the pricing of your account one of our Billing Support agents are available to speak with by phone and can help find the answers you need.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.